- This event has passed.
Ultra-luxe Journeys to Brazil with Blue Parallel
09.09.2022 @ 12:30 am - 1:00 am
Fri, Sep 9, 2022 12:30 AM – 1:00 AM IST
We invite you to join Blue Parallel’s Brazil travel experts for a journey through sunny beaches, turquoise waters, and Amazonian treasures.
Join us to learn more about our custom-made experiences in Brazil focusing on cultural heritage, outdoor adventures, and exclusive insider access:
– In Rio, begin your luxury tour with a brisk bike ride along the picturesque beaches of Copacabana or hike Rio’s forested mountains for an impressive skyline view.
– Venture on to the UNESCO world heritage site of Iguassu Falls for a helicopter tour offering breathtaking, aerial views of 275 cascading waterfalls before your luxury stay at Hotel das Cataratas.
– In the Amazon, take your private transfer to Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge located on the world’s largest river archipelago with close proximity to the “Meeting of the Waters” and Amazon River.
– The Bahia region of Brazil is thriving in culinary, religious, and musical traditions. Take a private guided tour of Pelourinho’s gilded churches and colonial architecture. Later, stay at the UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa—frequented by Hollywood movie stars, it is a hidden paradise along Brazil’s coastline.
– In Fernando de Noronha, explore the city’s volcanic islands and beautiful beaches. Three of which have been voted the best in Brazil—ideal for snorkeling, hiking, and surfing.
– Finally, arrive at the remote destination of Florianopolis for local shopping and a trip to the historic center of San Antonio de Lisboa. During your stay at Ponta Dos Ganchos resort, enjoy stories from local fishermen on a boat tour over oysters and champagne.
We look forward to having you with us on this 20-minute webinar. There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
If you can’t make it at the scheduled time, please register to receive a recording of the webinar for future reference.