24th – 26th March 2023 | Oxford, United Kingdom
The 3rd International Conference on Tourism Management and Hospitality is coming to the beautiful city of Oxford, United Kingdom.
Following the success of the inaugural edition, ICTMH 2023 will feature presentations by the world’s leading academics, who will present their insightful research on a variety of crucial subjects in the field: customer experience, medical tourism, economic sustainability, ICT and tourism, social media marketing, tourism law, and more.
You will have a chance to immerse yourself in three days of intensive learning, dynamic discussions, and vibrant networking events.
Whether you join as a presenter or a regular delegate, you are guaranteed to walk away with a suitcase full of souvenirs from the host country and enough inspiration to power you for months to come.
The agenda of this premier hospitality conference is designed by a scientific committee, whose members are accomplished and recognized academics in the discipline.
Here are just a few of the reasons to join the conference:
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Oxford and indulge in the local cuisine.
The event is attended by educators, researchers, scientists, graduate, and post-graduate students, as well as representatives of for-profit and non-profit organizations, research institutions, and government agencies.
You are guaranteed engaging discussions that bring diverse opinions under the common goal of advancing the future of tourism and hospitality.